Biafra: kanu missing as his lawyer files suit against the military

Why I archived a suit against the military to make my client - Nnamdi Kanu's legitimate advocate 

- Lawyer to the pioneer of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has said that his client was in his room when the military assaulted his home 

- Ifeanyi Ejiofor said his client could either have been butchered or diminished in his room by the contenders of the Nigerian equipped power 

-
He also said he has not had any kind of correspondence with his client since the last military assault at his residence 
   The lawyer to the pioneer of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has given reasons why he recorded a suit against the head of equipped power staff, Tukur Buratai, in light of a legitimate concern for his client. Ifeanyi Ejiofor in a meeting with Sahara Reporters said the Nigerian military had the last contact with his client on September 14, when officers assaulted Kanu's residence in Afara Ukwu, Umuahia. Ejiofor in the midst of the meeting said his client had taught him on phone that he was in his room when the military ambushed. He said he is yet to talk with his client since the military assault as he may have either being executed or brought down his room by the contenders. "Before they got entrance into his home, he called me on phone to state they (the military) had gotten to his place and that there were releases proceeding around his father's home by then. "I expected to in like manner issue a declaration to that effect. From that point on, I ceased to have any correspondence with him until date; I have not gotten warning from him. "I have similarly figured out how to record a formal application under the watchful eye of the Federal High Court Abuja to oblige the military to make him in court since, it is obvious they had the continue running contact with him on that September 14, wherein they executed around 28 individuals in his premises and shot around 48, harmed various. Also, they moreover took away some body. "They achieved my client by uprightness of which they (the military )are in the position to make him in court. "They went to his room and he was in his room when he called me last, when he called me before they accessed his home, he called me and he uncovered to me he was in the room. "Also, I trained him to fight the temptation to freeze that I'll have to alert the overall public, so I made a couple of contacts, called some human rights relationship to enlighten them about what was going on in my client's home. A while later, I didn't get notice from him again," Ejiofor said.

Comments