50 cent TO STOP THE FURTHER PRODUCTION OF SEASONAL MOVIE "POWER"

"Brilliant globe's can suck a d*ck" - 50 Cent 


After the Golden Globe designation rundown was discharged and 50 Cent's exceedingly evaluated appear, Power, didn't make, it, the Executive Producer, 50 Cent otherwise known as Curtis Jackson
hammered the association for scorning his show and even undermined to stop the show. Not long after his risk, he said Floyd Mayweather will handle Power and advised individuals to stop calling his telephone. 

He composed: 

"I'm moving once more, Golden globe's can suck a dick. I acknowledge my arrangement POWER was not proposed to be a mark appear for the system however it is the most noteworthy evaluated appear. I know my crowd extremely well, I'm done advancing this outside of legally binding commitments. SEASON 4 KANAN MUST DIE, I got other crap to do. #EFFENVODKA" 

At that point he included: 

"I'm off the POWER prepare, champ is going to do the show. Go to him for more data, I gotta accomplish something other than what's expected. #EFFENVODKA" 

At that point he requested that individuals quit calling his telephone: 

"Ain't nothing amiss with my telephone stop calling,Im not getting. I'm taking a shot at my new venture. #EFFENVODKA"

Comments