KEROSENE CAUSES HAVOC ONCE MORE IN AKWA IBOM

Photographs: Two kin kick the bucket in lamp fuel blast in Akwa Ibom State, their dad, two others harmed 


Two youngsters were executed in a lamp fuel blast which happened at Ikono Ibom in Uyo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. Their dad, Mr Michael Nsikak, a lady from a similar group and her three-
month old child endured serious blazes. 

As per Mr Nsikak, a tricycle (keke) administrator, who additionally works a little poultry cultivate close to his home in Ikot Enyingne Ikono: 

"I purchased lamp oil from a filling station along Idoro street as I shut from my Keke business. After returning home, I chose to illuminate the light in my poultry ranch to keep my flying creatures warm however expected to best up the lamp fuel in the light as it was soon going off. 

So I left the poultry cultivate generally as my children took after. As I endeavored to illuminate the lamp there was a noisy blast with a major fire of flame which left me oblivious." 

One of the youngsters kicked the bucket couple of hours after the blast while the second passed on the next day at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH). Mr Nsikak is in basic condition at the healing facility 

Source: The Nations

Comments