SEGUN ONI BLASTS AMAECHI TERRIBLY

'On the off chance that I were a Supreme Court judge, I would have requested Amaechi's capture' - Segun Oni says 

In perspective of the late capture of a few judges over charges of debasement, previous Ekiti state senator and Deputy National Chairman (South) of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Segun Oni says in the event that he was a preeminent court judge, he would have captured previous Rivers state representative now Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi. 

Oni said this while responding to claims by two of the captured judges, Justices Sylvester Ngwuta and Justice John Okoro, that Amaechi when he was still representative, drew nearer them with pay off so they can impact the race petitions aftereffects of some state races. 

Addressing a few columnists yesterday, Oni said if the Supreme court judges were surely upright, they would have requested the capture of Amaechi instantly he drew nearer them with pay off. 

"I am not in the position to shield Amaechi, but rather I feel extremely miserable. I am exceptionally pitiful that an equity of the Supreme Court could come up much later to say some person endeavored to influence him. In the event that I am an equity of the Supreme Court, that individual would not spend one more week before he is captured. Things being what they are, on account of it is a wrongdoing, on the off chance that you see some individual perpetrating wrongdoing and you stay silent and now you are discussing it, do you need individuals to consider you important? It resembles someone saying I saw some individual conferred assault a year ago and I didn't make a move. I don't believe that sounds astute. I am not absolving anyone and there can be investigation."Oni said

Comments