CONTE SPEAKS FINALLY

My players merit an applaud – Conte 

Image result for conte of chelsea
– Chelsea Manager, Antonio Conte on Sunday, said his players merit acclamation for the way they played against Premier League rivals Manchester United at Stamford Bridge. Addressing journalists after the match Conte said: "I am satisfied with the execution, we began all around, moved the ball immediately, made opportunities to score the objective. "I see the dedication in preparing and the players merit this. We are enhancing, we should keep on working, just through the work we can make strides. "It is vital after the Arsenal and Liverpool massacres. It was vital to comprehend our central goal. We should look to Wednesday against West Ham and get ready for that," he said. On why he was encouraging the fans to give a shout out to towards the end of the diversion, he said: "I was listening to the supporters of Manchester United, continually supporting their group and I was requesting that my group do an applaud my players. "Every one of the players merit this applaud," he said

Comments