CONFESSION--PDP KNOWS ALOT ABOUT BOKO HARAM GOV AID CONFESSES

PDP knows alot about Niger Delta Avengers - Ex Gov associate 

– A one time unique collaborator on diaspora matters to quick previous legislative leader of Akwa Ibom Governor, Godswill Akpabio clarified that the Niger Delta Avengers gathering is the military arm of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) – Atta Ikiddeh, who once worked with ex Gov Akpabio dropped the sensation on his Facebook page Ikkideh talked against the scenery of the continuous war on defilement by the present organization. He said, "this administration is a joke", by means of a post on his Facebook page 
niger delta avengers
At the point when solicited by one from his Facebook supporters, Edim Asanaenyi, if the Niger Delta Avengers gathering was presently a military wing of the PDP, the previous representative's associate reacted saying, "I am reluctant to concede that, yet that is the thing that this legislature is transforming the Avengers into: the "resistance" wing of the PDP.Former legislative head of Akwa Ibom state Obong Godswill Akpabio is presently a present serving Senator "An extremely hazardous situation is unfurling. I wouldn't be astonished if a copycat bunch in the North turns into the surreptitious military wing of APC, not with their consent obviously, but rather this is the way these things start to come to fruition, they escape our control, Boko haram is our ideal illustration, "In the event that I let you know, all PDP individuals in confinement will be discharged before the end of July, you'll wonder where I got that from (I don't really know what number of there are however I know Omisore was captured and kept as of late) – simply watch and begin checking. "I am not certain of Dasuki and Kanu, the gossip of an upset has made their discharges a security danger to the state. Be that as it may, I wouldn't be astonished in the event that some sort of House capture is fangled out for this two. "I am not made a big deal about whatever anybody says. I am just communicating my assessment. Also, I am doing as such as a nationalist. I adore this nation. "Nigeria is as yet playing governmental issues with the Niger Delta emergency. Why wouldn't we be able to have a national gathering, to be sorted out by the worldwide group on the Niger Delta?" The government of Nigeria thinks the Niger Delta Avengers are not opportunity warriors as it said the Avengers were battling for their own particular narrow minded advantage.

Comments